Summer Sessions 2019: July 6-10 & July 13-17
Day long sessions (10-3 pm). Multiple participation options. Before and after care available at an additional cost. Fees include snack and material costs. Students bring a packed lunch.
Workshop Options and Cost:
2 Full Weeks – $275
1 Full Week – $150
4 Days, 2 Weeks – $235
4 Days, 1 Week (M-R) – $130
3 Days, 2 Weeks – $180
3 Days, 1 Week (T-W) – $100
Before and After care: Is available at an additional cost. Care is located in Tyler Hall where classes take place.
Per day AM care(8-10am) or PM Care (3-5pm) $12 per day. Both Am & PM care per day $20. Weekly AM or PM care $50 or weekly AM and PM care $80.
Classes will be organized by age. Projects will vary weekly. We provide projects that introduce children to new art materials, artists, and concepts that offer the students a chance to dive deep into their creativity and art making. Older participants have the opportunity to utilize the Art Department’s facilities, gaining exposure and experience with advanced equipment and software. Our instructors are art instructors at SUNY Oswego or graduate level Art Education majors.
Class space is limited. Advanced registration is recommended. Registration including a $10 non-refundable deposit is due one week prior to the start of the session
Discounts for Full Week Session:
Discounts for 3 or 4 day Sessions:
Printable registration forms can be found here or can also be picked up in Oswego at the Oswego State Downtown Store on the corner of W 1st & Bridge Street.
The online registration form can be found here.
Families in need are encouraged to apply for a financial scholarship or payment plan. Please note scholarships are limited and based on financial need. Scholarships may include partial or full fee coverage. Scholarship applications are due one week prior to the start of a session. In addition to the application, families need to provide one proof of income. Acceptable forms:
• A copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax return. If you do not file federal income taxes, please call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-1040) for a verification of non- filing or go to IRS.gov for other information.
• A Social Security Proof of Income Letter. You can print this statement online at socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.
• Two recent paycheck stubs
• A letter from your employer verifying your employment and stating your annual salary.
• A Wage and Tax Statement for Self Employed (1099)
• If you are unemployed, draw social security or a full-time student, please provide a summary of your unemployment benefits, SSI paperwork, or financial aid benefits and student schedule. NOTE: Please mark out all social security numbers, tax ID numbers and/ or credit card numbers before submitting any paperwork.
Payment is due in full on the first day of the session, however, first-day registration can get busy, so we encourage payment prior to the start of sessions. At this time we can not accept payment through our website. Checks for total or partial payment ($10) should be made payable to: Research Foundation for SUNY and mailed to:
ATTN: At The Art Studio.
202A Tyler Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
For more information about our workshops, registration, gift certificates, payment plans, or scholarships, call us at (315) 312-4836, visit our facebook page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give the gift of art! Inquire about ATAS Gift Cards.
Summer Session 1: July 6th thru 10th
Summer Session 2: July 13th thru 17th
Session 1: July 6th thru 10th . Session 2: July 13th thru 17th