Currently all youth programs, activities and camps scheduled at SUNY Oswego are canceled. We are in the process of developing some online activities. Details will be posted soon. We are also hoping to have some programming in the spring and summer of 2021 but it is too soon to know what conditions will be like and what type of programming will be safe to run. Please check back periodically for details.
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID.
Exploring Online or At Home Activities. More Info Soon!
Classes are organized by age. Projects vary each session. Projects are designed to introduce children to new art materials, artists, and concepts that offer the students a chance to dive deep into their creativity and art making. Older participants have the opportunity to utilize the Art Department’s facilities, gaining exposure and experience with advanced equipment and software. Instructors are art instructors at SUNY Oswego and area K-12 Teachers. All courses have teaching assistants drawn from SUNY Oswego’s graduate level Art Education majors and undergraduates preparing to go on for teaching degrees.
Class space is limited. Advanced registration is recommended.
Friend or Family Discount
Families registering 4 or more children
Families in need are encouraged to apply for a financial scholarship or payment plan. Please note scholarships are limited and based on financial need. Scholarships may include partial or full fee coverage. Scholarship applications are due one week prior to the start of a session. In addition to the application, families need to provide one proof of income. Acceptable forms:
• A copy of your most recent Federal Income Tax return. If you do not file federal income taxes,
please call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-1040) for a verification of non- filing or go to IRS.gov for other information.
• A Social Security Proof of Income Letter. You can print this statement online at socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.
• Two recent paycheck stubs
• A letter from your employer verifying your employment and stating your annual salary.
• A Wage and Tax Statement for Self Employed (1099)
• If you are unemployed, draw social security or a full-time student, please provide a summary of your unemployment benefits, SSI paperwork, or financial aid benefits and student schedule. NOTE: Please mark out all social security numbers, tax ID numbers and/ or credit card numbers before submitting any paperwork.
Payment is due in full on the first day of the session, however, first-day registration can get busy, so we encourage payment prior to the start of sessions. At this time we can not accept payment through our website. Checks for total or partial payment ($10) should be made payable to: Research Foundation for SUNY and mailed to:
ATTN: At The Art Studio.
202A Tyler Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
For more information about our workshops, registration, gift certificates, payment plans, or
scholarships, call us at (315) 312-4836, visit our Facebook page, or email us email@example.com
Give the gift of art! Inquire about ATAS Gift Cards.